Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another kind of petal

I went to see an exhibition: The New Italian Design.

I cannot show you what I saw in the exhibition. Taking photos is usually not allowed in such occasions.

One of the messages I got is "Design is mass appeal." in recent years.

Clear shapes, or lines and few colors all make a great Italian style design.

Most of the items are furniture or household items. Some of the items are really creatively practical. There is a strange bicycle with one big wheel and one very small wheel in the exhibition. No touch. Of course. I do hope to be able to ride on such a vehicle. How would this kind of bicycle work? Is it easy to ride? Is it efficient?


Today, it's the wire flower with jagged petals. In the nature, jagged flowers are popular. The nature is just amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment