Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The upside-down tree pendant

This tree pendant is upside-down.
The 18 gauge wire part forms the tree trunk. The little olivine rocks stringed by 28 gauge wire stand for the tree's other part.

The tree trunk is like number 8, but the loops of the 8 are at different angles. The reason is for replacing a jump ring.

The silver 925 chain is a little bit tarnished. It needs some polishing. If I don't like to do the silver polishing work now, I have to use another chain to show in the photos. I have many silver chains and other silver jewelry that I bought many years ago. I say "many" because I wanted to sold them as a seller then.

The upside-down tree pendant

The upside-down tree pendant

The upside-down tree pendant


The upside-down tree necklace

I am a Tree.


Materials of the upside-down tree pendant:
1. 18 gauge about 15 cm
2. 28 gauge about 15 cm
3. little olivine rocks 18 pcs

The size of the tree:  3.5 cm * 1.3 cm

Making time: < 10 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment