Thursday, July 19, 2012

The funny wrapped marble

I found a marble in my room, wondering from where it comes.

The toy marble provides happy playing to children, including me.

The glass ball still looks so cute even from an adult view. Children could be content and happy with really little.

Have you ever thought of wearing marbles?
I turned the marble into a part of jewelry by wrapping it with one piece, making a loop by the wire itself. It becomes a pendant. In order to show  more part of the marble, I wrapped it in a loose type, not tight. The light goes through the glass ball. It's a funny marble pendant. It can be attached on your key chain ring. The marble can survive from forceful pushing.

The light goes through the marble.



The funny wire wrapped marble

marble necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment