Below is the tutorial on how to wrap a multi-hole stone.
Materials you need:
- A Theme stone: The black stone used is quite thin. Do not choose a thick one.
- 22 gauge copper wire about 20 cm
- some beads for decoration
Tools you need:
- A Driller
- Flat-nose pliers
- Choose your theme stone. Do not pick a very heavy stone. It would be too heavy for you to wear after adding the weight of beads.
- Drill holes about 1 mm wide, spacing about 5 mm. Adjust the spacing by the sizes of your beads.
- Drill a bigger hole at the top.
- Thread the wire into the middle hole.
- Thread one bead and pull the wire going through the next hole from the other side.
- Repeat step 5 for each hole.
- Coil and cut excess wire.